"Discover Wester Ross" with us!
- We know almost all of our members on a personal basis: They trust us, and we trust them to look after you!
- They have all signed up to provide a standard of quality service and care - this is aimed at making sure YOU enjoy your visit here.
- We work with ALL recognised agencies in this area, including Visit Scotland - National Trust for Scotland - Scottish Natural Heritage - Forestry Commission - and many others.
- We work co - operatively and constructively with other groups in the Highlands area to give you access to accommodation and activities throughout not only Wester Ross, but the entire North Highlands!
- Other Wester Ross area groups are below. Just click on the image!
Wester Ross in the NW Highlands of Scotland..... This is the region referred to as one of the top five "Lonely Planet" places to visit in the whole of the UK!
How do you get to Wester Ross? Well, one way is to come from Inverness along past Rogie falls, then on to Corrieshalloch Gorge (one of our "Big 5" reasons to visit Wester Ross!). From there, head South towards Inverewe Gardens, (another "Big 5"!), near Poolewe. Here's a video from the National Trust for Scotland that shows you the way!
This route forms part of the "North Coast 500" trail, which takes visitors through 500 miles of stunning mountain and coastal scenery - take the 500 at your leisure, and experience the many attractions of the beautiful corner of North Western Europe at its best! For just a flavour of this.....
Need a place to stay - a good craft shop - or an outdoor activity provider? Have a look at our Local Business Listings. All our member businesses will do their best to see that you have a really great holiday in this area.
Two Lochs Radio is a vibrant local radio station in Gairloch which you can listen to online.
WESTER Ross has secured a special biosphere reserve status from the prestigious United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The newly designated area extends from the tip of Kn Full Story...
A simply beautiful part of the world. I stayed near Gairloch with my family recently, and we'll certainly be back.”